Becareful of how and where you invest your capital

Binary options involves predicting the movements of commodity, asset or index prices over a short time. Although they may be a legitimate financial product with many licensed firms trading in them, binary options are speculative, high risk products that are almost impossible to predict, even for professionals. There are groups of scammers who use binary options to steal your money. **It’s really hard telling the authenticity of online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them.You can visit Instant Funds Recovery Co in case you have lost some amount to get it retrieved.

From my experience, the Binomo is an adequate trading platform. Convenient and transparent. All updates and news are constantly and quickly notified.

So you knew all this time!

Not that. I tried. But then I didn’t know too much.

I understand. It was not the first time that I plunged into trading.

1 Like

Absolutely true. Some very shady apps just ask you to deposit the money and once you do that they just stop responding or when trying to withdraw your profits their customer support just stop working. At the same time I have heard that the risk to reward ratio is skewed against you. If you are wrong then you loose 100% of your capital and if you are right then you gain 80% or 90%. So this clearly shows that the odds are stacked against you and this is completely unfair. On top of that, these companies often hide their real address or are located in some far way island where all this is legal and there is no jurisdiction.

Restraint, self-discipline and really important things in trading. It is also important to conduct platform research: is it safe, scam, real or fake. It is important to understand how to use the platform, what are the pitfalls. Be very wary of examining the demo account. Read user reviews. And even this does not guarantee success. The creators of trading platforms themselves say that investing is a risk.

We still have ways to identify risks.