’Prevention is better than cure!'
Coronavirus, which initiated in china, has been spreading at a fast level in the world. Although this might already be known to many. However, in order to safeguard yourself, here are a few measures that everyone should take:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing: At least 1 metre (3 feet) distance
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Stay safe guys. Wash your hands and keep the distance, even if you feel healthy or bored!