- Have you ever encountered a situation where you were forced to reduce number of alternative choices (Shares/Companies researched) due to time constraint, tediousness and human errors?
- If you had the technology to streamline/speed up the analysis of data and reduce human role in the filtering of stocks(chart analysis not tradingview filters), would you say it would help you? Specifically - Using web scraping, spreadsheets and analysis tools to gather, analyse and gain insight from raw data in an efficient and timely manner.
- Do you use youtube videos, economic newspapers and tips from top traders/executives to make your stock selection?
- What is your opinion on practices like margin/leverage, spread, and fees?
- What is your opinion on practices like stop-loss hunting, data mining, funding of brokerages by investment banks (conflict of interest) and brokerages taking opposite trades of the trader.
All the time. This is the main thing a trader faces, starting with himself.
- Yes. This is inevitable if you are in contact with people.
- yes, but not bots.
- no. only video tutorials from platforms.
- Everything is good that goes to the benefit of the trader.
- No. Too shady side.