Planning to apply for IRCTC IPO? Here’s a complete guide.
If you’re having a Zerodha Account, you can apply for IRCTC IPO through the console using UPI payment. The IPO is open between 30th September 2019 to 3rd October 2019.
Here are the steps to apply for the IRCTC IPO using Zerodha:
- Login to Zerodha Console. Here’s the quick link.
- On the top menu bar, go to Portfolio → IPO.
- On this page, you can find the list of the active IPO’s.
- Select the IPO that you wish to apply from the list of active IPOs and click on ‘Place bid’.
- A pop-up screen will launch with IPO information. Here you can find details like issue date, issue price, market lot, discount (if any), minimum order quantity, etc.
- Next, enter your UPI id. Make sure to select the correct bank account.
- Place your bid by entering the ‘Quantity’ and ‘Bid price’.
- After filling the details, click on the ‘checkbox’ stating that you’ve read the prospectus and you’re are an eligible UPI bidder as per the applicable provisions of the SEBI.
- Finally, recheck the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Once submitted, you’ll receive the request to complete the “UPI Mandate” on your UPI app. Accept the request once you receive it to complete the process.
Besides, you can read the detailed blog post on How to apply for an IPO with Zerodha Account here. Happy Investing!