How to start trading?

I want to start trading and earn money

Hi,

If you plan to invest in the share market?. Then you can approach top share trading brokers like GWC India. They guide you on how to open a free Demat and trading account online and how to invest in the right share right time.

If you want to start trading then, follow the below steps:
• Acquire knowledge about stock market
• Open a demat and trading account with a reputed stockbroker like Kotak Securities.
• Link your bank saving account with your demat and trading account.
• Open your trading platform by using your account login credentials.
• After the successfull opening of accounts, analyses and research about stocks by examining its past performances, returns and risk association.
• Select the stock you want to trade and choose place order button on the trading platform.
• Your stock will be ordered.
• Take a copy of the order transaction with you for future references.
• Timely monitor your stock performance and use put and stop trade options.

And what is stopping you? Do you have a plan? Do you want to know tips?

Dont ever enter a trade based on an article alone, if youre reading it online its probably already too late, at least not for short term speculative plays. You really should do your own research on anything you decide to touch, and if you dont have the know how then stick to a total market fund like VT. While your money sits, try paper trading and reading too familiarize yourself with how the market works and some strategies that fit your risk tolerance. Don’t ever take advice from WSB or Facebook!

I still remember when I first buy my first stock $BTCS last year, I was very afraid to invest in crypto but I still am very interested in blockchain that’s why I ask myself how can I invest in blockchain without direct exposure to crypto and I search and study until i found this, and it didn’t disappoint me, after a year, it 5x my investment

1 Like

So true. To keep up with the events, you need to be ahead of them.

Who does that?! Thanks for the advice.

…Also from the forum guys

No, no, forum guys can be very helpful sometimes!

Start by reading books on Technical Analysis. Learn about the various chart patterns and what they mean. Backtest those patterns and strategies on a candle stock chart, and try to identify the patterns in the chart itself. Read some more books. Then start trading with a very small amount as you should do it only for learning itself and not for profit. You will undoubtedly, make some losses, be psychologically ready to deal with those. Try to preserve your capital and keep your trades to the minimum and do not trade every day. After that, you can increase your amount slowly and see how you perform. Also do not touch, derivatives for a few years or until you become very profitable in the cash segment itself.

Yes, money losses are inevitable at the beginning of the journey.

Interesting. Thanks for the advice. I don’t even really understand what it is yet.

It’s simple - you don’t know, don’t touch, try to find out and only then touch.

If you intend to make an investment in the stock market? Then you may approach multibaggers.co.in, one of the best share trader in India. They show you how to build a free online Demat and trading account as well as how to invest in the appropriate stock at the right moment. They Have Courses Like stock trading courses in Ashish Joshi The Experianced And Harcore Trader Will Guide You in Share Market

Never use the services of other traders.

Whether you want to start actively trading stocks or simply invest for the long term, there are several things you should know before you begin. Knowing what to expect and what tools you will require increases your chances of success.
Here are the steps to how to get started with stock trading
Learn about the stock market
Decide the type of trader you are
Consider your finances
Find a broker and a trading platform
Practice before you start trading

Stock trading is interesting since it entails both risk and profit. But getting started in trading is the easy part. Be prepared to lose money, and never trade more than you can afford to lose. You’ll learn what works best for you, your objectives, and your financial circumstances over time.

To trade in the financial market one would need a Demat account and a trading account. Before simply just starting to trade in securities, one should try to acquire a good understanding of the share market and the tips and tricks involved in trading. So, your first motive should be to gain the requisite knowledge so that you can benefit from your trades. Now follow the steps below to start trading.
  1. Open the Demat and trading accounts from noted financial institutions like the Kotak securities which provide both the accounts.

2. Then link your bank account with the Demat and trading accounts.

3. After getting the login credentials, use them to access your respective accounts.

4. Now you can choose the stocks listed on the stock exchanges.

5. After you place your order through the trading account the stock exchange will confirm it. Following this you will receive the shares in your Demat account.

6. In the similar way you can sell the shares you have in your Demat account by placing sell orders using the trading account.

One should continuously monitor his trades and make changes accordingly, from time to time. There are various trading methods one can employ. You can learn about them to reap maximum profits.

The easiest start in trading is Forex. Yes, this is not a stock market, but Forex can learn the basics of the market, the basics of trading. At the same time, financial costs will be minimal.