I want to trade. How?

Hi, guys! I want to trade, but I have the problem of searching for a good platform. Have ideas?

Of course, buddy. I use Binomo and can recommend it to you. If you are a newbie, this platform will be a real godsend. I know it from my experience, its tutorials helped me a lot at the beginning of the journey.

Yes, you can trade with the help of full service stock broker or discount brokers. Just visit their website and open your Demat account. Provide all the details and documents and in one or two days your account will be opened. You can then start trading. Do make sure to read up on candlestick charts and patterns and start your trade with the minimum amount possible.

@BìnhAutoDat @SMIFS_LIMITED
Oооооk, I’m interested… And how can their tutorials help me?

When I started, I didn’t know about trading either. After registering, I got a demo account, where I found video instructions and learned how to trade on Binomo. In general, a demo account is cool. You can study as much as you want with 1000 virtual bucks. It’s also awesome that you can contest in the “Daily Free” tournament and compete with other traders for free (yes, it really boosts your skills).

At the beginning of my trading journey, I also often referred to the Help Center and tested every trading strategy proposed by Binomo. But don’t repeat my mistakes, and remember firmly that strategies don’t promise a positive outcome.

This is all cool, pal. But I don’t know anything about trading. How do you trade at all?

Dude, trust me, it’s not too complicated to figure out how Fixed Time Trades work! At the same time, you can profit from literally the slightest change in prices. Just choose an asset you want to trade, the amount, and the time your want the trade to close. The final step is to estimate if the asset price will go up or down. If your forecast goes right, you’ll get a profit.

I trust you, but I’m still confused because I have read some negative reviews.

Yes, I’ve seen bad reviews too. Like all companies, Binomo has both fans and people who are dissatisfied with something. I can only speak for myself. From my experience, the platform is trustworthy. Yes, there are financial risks, but I’m sure that all problems come from arrogance. Approach wisely, and trade after analysis, and then this risk can be reduced.

Ok, I see, but how else can Binomo prove its reliability?

By getting into anything new, I’m also always afraid of a scam; that’s totally ok. I can tell you all I know about its trustworthiness. Binomo has been afloat for over 5 years, which only confirms my words. Сonfess, I even left positive reviews about the platform myself.

As for the regulation, everything is described in detail on their website. I’ll just say that Binomo has certificates from the Financial Commission and VMT, as well as several international awards confirming that the company is not a fraud or fake.

You reassured me. But I want to trade on the road, for example, when I go to work. Does Binomo have an app?

Ha, great news for you! Binomo solved this problem by developing an amazingly user-friendly app for Android and Apple users. I also can’t sit on the PC all the time and I downloaded it from Google Play in just a minute. So, I trade anywhere, whether I’m in the office or at a party.

Ooook, bro. But is the Binomo trading app available for PC? It will be easier for me to use it on the desktop when I’m at work.

No, it isn’t; you can only get the app experience on your mobile phone or tablet. But you can always use Binomo through its website on your desktop.

1 Like

You’ve convinced me! I’m going to sign up.

Cool, good to hear. Let me just warn you that you need to carefully choose the account currency. After registration, it’s no longer possible to change it. Be careful that you do not have to close your account and re-register on Binomo.

Thanks, I’ll take it into account!

Well, I am pleased with the result. Thanks for the help!