Is there any platform that can help me make wise trading decisions?

Yes, there is one platform called Pro Terminal by HDFC securities. I have been using it lately and it sure does help a lot. It offers you an in-depth analysis of the market. It is basically a platform for researchers, traders, and analysts, to know past, present, and future of the market. It has a state-of-the-art system designed for performance, reliability, and accuracy, gathers data from thousands of sources all over the world and presents ready-to-use and real-time information to the users.
The technology is such that it gathers related news articles, using advanced techniques and mathematical algorithms – helping you make accurate market decisions.
Also, since they provide you a full fledge detailed report in real time, they charge you for this service. And frankly, in my opinion, it is surely worth the money.
Check out this link for more information on pro terminal- https://www.hdfcsec.com/products/ProTerminal

Yes, there are. I personally prefer stock market apps for getting tips concerning purchasing or selling the stocks at a moment’s notice. Among many apps like Money control, stock edge etc, I prefer FrontPage. FrontPage shows me real-time stock discussion and expert views. Most importantly, it doesn‚Äôt show ads. FrontPage app doesn‚Äôt try to sell me anything.

This app can provide you with the right direction or advice when it comes to building a robust investment portfolio to meet your financial goals.

When you carry out your research work and try to create some trading strategy, it’s likely that you want to connect with fellow like-minded people to discuss things. FrontPage can do wonders for you by providing a platform for investors and traders to meet and share their views. It has some of the fantastic and unique features that by using this app, you will be one step ahead in the stock market. Their features include:

Stock-based unified feed where you can connect and discuss that particular stock that you are interested in.
Getting connected with the Stock market advisors and getting best trading advice.
You can actively participate in online discussions with the advisors.
Not only apps, FrontPage can be accessed via web version too.
Get comprehensive views and trading tips from your fellow traders.
You can check out the past performance of the advisors from the community feeds.

Feel free to check it out. It’s available to download in both Android and IOS.

Hope it helps.

Yes, there are many available in the market which gives details of the financial queries. I am following one of them as the portal only talks about finance and nothing else. The choice is yours to select from many. I follow www.investorq.com as its shares client Q/A in prompt time. Usually we get a reply within 24hrs.

Increase your odds and to identify trades that lead to smoother development, only trade into the direction of the higher time frame. Multiple time frame analysis should be at the core of every trading strategy. Before you start your trading day, move up one or two time frames and see where you are in the overall picture. Only when the “stars “ are aligned should you initiate a trade.

Ajmera x-change is a Mumbai based financial services and thebest online stock trading company offering a wide range of products and services in Stocks and Securities Trading, Investment Advisory and Wealth Management. A keen focus on innovation and deep expertise in financial markets are the hallmark of our value proposition. They offer investment services in Equities, Commodities, Currencies and Mutual Funds. Our Depository Services, Margin Financing, Wealth Advisory and Portfolio Management Services ensures that we act as a full service investment supermart and stock market brokers in India for our clients. They have a seasoned and experienced team with best stock broker online providing research and advisory to help investors achieve their financial goals. Sophisticated processes, in-depth analysis, and powerful trading platforms are an integral aspect of their offerings. For more detailed info visit: https://www.ajmeraxchange.co.in/services/investment