The much-awaited SBI Cards IPO details are now released and will be opened for subscription from March 2, 2020. Here are the details:
- IPO Date: Mar 2, 2020 - Mar 5, 2020
- IPO Price: ₹750 to ₹755 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 19 Shares
- Minimum order quantity: 19 Shares
- Issue size: 9,000 Crores approx
Analysts are expecting that SBI Cards deserves 40% premium which may rise further, could be superstar IPO of 2020:
The second-largest player in the Indian credit cards market with nearly 18 percent market share, healthy financial ratios, supported by strong parentage, the first company to list from the credit card industry, etc would be major rationales behind the expected increase in grey market premium and massive oversubscription, experts feel. (Source: Moneycontrol)
Competitive Strengths of SBI Cards
- 2nd largest credit card issuer in India with a strong track record of growth and profitability.
- Leading player in open market customer acquisitions using physical and digital channels in India.
- A well-known promoter in SBI with strong brand recognition.
- Diversified credit card portfolio and partnerships with leading brands across industries.
What’s your thought on the same? Are you planning to apply for SBI card premium?
Related post: How to apply for an IPO with Zerodha Account?