Trade smart online is a Mumbai, India based discount broker good for traders and investors looking for low brokerages, high margins, and a fast trading platform. It is a part +25 years old VNS Finance & Capital Limited, which is a traditional broker in India. It has over 50,000+ happy customers, averaging a daily turnover of over Rs. 5000 crores
Services offered: Trade smart online offers brokerage services in stock, futures & options, commodity, and currency trading segments.
Trade Smart Online Brokerage charges:
This discount broker offers a flat brokerage of Rs 15 per trade irrespective of the trading volume in its ‘Value’ trading plan.
Further, it also proposes a ‘Power’ trading plan with a brokerage of 0.007% on the transaction, which is suitable for the small volume traders. Here are the brokerage charges for delivery and intraday trading:
- Delivery: Rs 15 per trade (Power plan) or 0.07% (value plan)
- Intraday Trading: Rs 15 Per trade (Power plan) or 0.007% (Value Plan)
Trade Smart Online Demat And Trading account opening Charges:
- Account opening charges: Rs 400
- Annual Maintenance charges: Rs 300 (Second year onwards)
Right now, Trade Smart Online is offering a flat 100% off on the Account Opening Charges for the Trade Brains’ readers. You can open your FREE Trade Smart Online account by clicking this link. Use code “FREECOUPON” on the payment page to enjoy the offer.
Trading Platform: NEST Trader, SINE(Mobile App), SineWeb
Pros of Trade Smart Online:
- Low and Unique Brokerage Plans,
- Higher margin for trades,
- Zero additional software charges,
- Zero Demat AMC charge for the first year,
Cons of Trade Smart Online:
- 3-in-1 not available,
- No direct IPO Investment,
- Call and trade at Rs 20 per executed trade (plus brokerage)