MarketView by Trade Brains Daily market analysis, updates and views for the next day. Get directly on your telegram. Join here: https://t.me/MarketViewTB
Market Views for the Day:
- The Market started on a positive and it gapped up. But due to weak global cues and on news of co-operative banks coming under RBI supervision, the market reacted in a negative way and all the indices closed red.
- Markets started on a Positive note for the day with SGX Nifty Trading in Green at the beginning of session.
- The Sensex Opened at 35679.74 and closed at 34868.98 . The high for the day way 35706.55 and the low for the day was 34794.93 . Sensex lost -1.58% for the day
- Nifty Opened at 10529.25 , the high for the day was 10553.15 and the low for the day was 10281.95 . Nifty closed at 10305.30 . Nifty lost -1.58% for the day
- Bank Nifty Opened at 22479.35 , the high for the day was 22479.55 and the low for the day was 21336.35 . Bank Nifty closed at 21426.80 . Bank Nifty lost 3.76% for the day
Top Gainers & Losers:
- The Sector for the day: Banking & Pharma Sector. Almost all the banks and pharma companies lost a lot of ground today
- The Biggest news for the day came from banking sector. Co-operative banks coming under RBI supervision
- The Top 5 gainers (Nifty 50) for the day were- Asian Paints, ITC, Eicher Motors, Hero Motors, GAIL
- The Top 5 losers (Nifty 50) for the day were – ICICI Bank, IndusInd bank, Power Grid, Hindalco, Zee Entertainment Limited
FII & DII data:
The Net FII buying for the day was Rs 1776.90 cr . The Net DII selling was Rs 1524.90 crores.
Views for tomorrow:
- The Market started on a positive note but soon the negative global cues started impacting the Indian market and the market closed very weak. It has formed a Bearish Engulfing candle for the day.
- Tomorrow being the Monthly F&O expiry, we could expect the market to be volatile. And we could see exaggerated moves in the market.
- For Nifty, 10400 become an important resistance for the day. If the market continues to trade below 10350, a move to 10200-10150 cannot be ruled out.
- For Bank Nifty, 21600 is a very crucial resistance. The important level on the downside are 21000 and 20500. If market sustains below 21400, then moves to these levels cannot be ruled out.
Disclaimer: The information contained here are for educational and informational purposes only. The stocks discussed are the research and personal views of the authors should ‘not’ be considered as any kind of buy, sell or any advisory/recommendation.
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, we shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent financial advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation