MarketView by Trade Brains Daily market analysis, updates and views for the next day. Get directly on your telegram. Join here: https://t.me/MarketViewTB
Market Views for the Day:
- The Market started on a negative note in lines of our expectation . And market did achieve our target of 10200 in the morning session
- But the continuous tussle between option buyers and sellers kept the market in a broader range of 10350 to 10200
- Market has however ended flat with no clear sense of direction. But the level of 10350 has been defended by the sellers
- Markets started on a Negative Note for the day with SGX Nifty Trading in Red at the beginning of session.
- The Sensex Opened at 34525.39 and closed at 34842.10 . The high for the day way 35081.61 and the low for the day was 34499.78 . Sensex lost -0.08% for the day
- Nifty Opened at 10235.55 , the high for the day was 10361.80 and the low for the day was 10194.50 . Nifty closed at 10288.90 . Nifty lost -0.16% for the day
- Bank Nifty Opened at 21218.05 , the high for the day was 21703.50 and the low for the day was 20926.45 . Bank Nifty closed at 21506.15 . Bank Nifty gained 0.37% for the day
Top Gainers & Losers:
- The Sector for the day: FMCG, All the giants of this sector ended the day in green
- The Top 5 gainers (Nifty 50) for the day were- ITC, Hero Motors, Bajaj Finance, Kotak Bank, GAIL
- The Top 5 losers (Nifty 50) for the day were – Asian Paints, Hindalco, IOC, Eicher Motors, HCL Tech
FII & DII data:
The Net FII selling for the day was Rs 1050.61 cr . The Net DII selling was Rs 255.59 crores.
Views for tomorrow:
- The Market started on a negative note but the bulls were able to defend the important level of 10200. And on the upside market struggled to go above all important level of 10350. And the market settled near 10280.
- Tomorrow being the start of fresh F&O expiry, we could expect the market to be less volatile compared to today.
- However, the market has closed below 10300 and that will be the pivot point for tomorrow
- For Nifty, 10350 become an important resistance for the day. If the market continues to trade below 10300, another shot at 10200 levels and possibly at lower levels of 10100 cannot be ruled out.
- For Bank Nifty, 21800 is a very crucial resistance. The important level on the downside are 21000 and 20500. If market sustains below 21400, then moves to these levels cannot be ruled out.
Disclaimer: The information contained here are for educational and informational purposes only. The stocks discussed are the research and personal views of the authors should ‘not’ be considered as any kind of buy, sell or any advisory/recommendation.
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, we shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent financial advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation