> MarketView by Trade Brains Daily market analysis, updates and views for the next day. Get directly on your telegram. Join here: https://t.me/MarketViewTB
Market Views for the Day:
- Against all the odds the market has been able to breach the important level of 11250 and settled well above it
- Now the door to next resistance of 11500 opens up and the bulls have a firm grip on the market (Figure 1)
- Now the resistance of 11200-11250, becomes an important support for the market
- We also have a trend line support coming in daily chart near the 11000 levels (Figure 1)
- Nifty Auto, Nifty IT and Nifty Metal gained substantially in the market. Bank Nifty was also able to recover some lost ground.
- The market has important support at 11000 and 11200
- Bank Nifty is standing at a very important juncture (near 22200). A substantial amount of time above or below this could pave a way for 4-5% move.
- Markets started the day in Red with SGX Nifty Trading in “Red” at the beginning of session
Figure 1: Nifty Daily chart (www.zerodha.com)
The Sensex Opened at 38052.18 and closed at 38492.95 The high for the day way 38554.72 and the low for the day was 37998.13 . Sensex gained 1.47% for the day
Nifty Opened at 11154.10 , the high for the day was 11317.75, and the low for the day was 11151.40 . Nifty closed at 11300.55 . Nifty gained 1.52% for the day
Bank Nifty Opened at 21940.15 , the high for the day was 22233.00, and the low for the day was 21611.40 . Bank Nifty closed at 22105.20. Bank Nifty gained 1.17% for the day
Top Gainers & Losers:
The Sector for the day: Nifty Auto (up nearly 3.21%), Nifty IT (Up 2.36%) & Nifty Metal (Up 2.24%). All the other Sectors (Other than Media) ended the day in Green.
The market Ended at the day in Green, and the breadth was firmly in favour of Bulls (42 advances, 8 declines for the day in Nifty 50)
The Top 5 gainers (Nifty 50) for the day were- UltraCemco, KotakBank, TCS, Grasim, Tata Motors
The Top 5 losers (Nifty 50) for the day were – ICICI Bank, Infratel, Nestle India, Asian Paints, ONGC
FII & DII data:
The Net FII buying for the day was 245.95cr . The Net DII selling was -1017.40cr.
Views for tomorrow:
The Sector to watch out for tomorrow are IT, Auto and Banks. Nifty looks set to test the next resistance zone of 11400-11500 zone.
Stocks to watchout for tomorrow - Ultra Cement, Kotak Bank, TCS, ICICI Bank, Infratel
The crucial support for Nifty now is 11200 and 11000.
For Bank Nifty, the important levels to watch out on upside are 22500 and 22300. The important supports are at 21500 and 20900. All the major Private sector banks could pave the way for tomorrow
Disclaimer: The information contained here are for educational and informational purposes only. The stocks discussed are the research and personal views of the authors should ‘not’ be considered as any kind of buy, sell or any advisory/recommendation.
We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, we shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent financial advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation