Which is the best app for trading on the go?

There are various apps available in the market using which you can start trading. Every app has some or the other benefits. But the one which stands out for me is HDFC securities Mobile Trading App. Using this app you can trade conveniently on the go. Stay on top of the stock market, trade in shares and derivatives, create multiple personalized market watch and also invest in Mutual Funds & do DIYSIP in shares & ETF in couple of minutes.
Here are some features that make the app one of the best in the market.
-Live Market Data: Never miss whats up & whats down, stay updated with live data.
-Exhaustive Portfolio: You can now track all your investments with exhaustive portfolio on the go.
-Ease of trade: You can place your trade in just a few clicks on the go.
-Quick apply in IPO: Apply in IPO in just 3 clicks from anywhere.
-Timely Notifications: With their timely notification you will never miss earning opportunity.
-Live market news: Stay updated with live market news wherever you go.
-Interactive demos: With this you can access all interactive demos and sharpen your market knowledge.
-Daily research calls: Receive best in market equity, derivative & currency calls.

You can download the app from this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapwork.hdfcsec&hl=en_IN

There are many stock broker companies in India. But India’s leading financial services provider. In 1944, Mr. Prabhudas Lilladher Sheth registered stock and share broking company in India. PL has evolved from a standalone brokerage firm to a one-stop shop to companies for all financial services. NEW MOBILE APP FROM PRABHUDAS LILLADHER - Track your portfolio and trade on the go! Get expert stock recommendations from PL‚Äôs award-winning research team. comprehensive multi-asset view of your portfolio through our powerful Dashboard, at a glance! Use powerful features like scanners and analytics to zero down on the perfect trades

I have used many apps related to the stock market, but FrontPage - Indian Share Market app is simply great. It’s a platform where all the traders and experts discuss stocks. It would be a perfect place to post your queries, trading views and interact with fellow traders in real time.

Also, FrontPage app has this amazing feature, where you have unified stock-based information in one place. For example, if you are interested only in a particular stock(TCS), you can join the specific community(TCS Community) and discuss the particular stock.

I would definitely recommend this app for everyone, beginner to pro!

You can download the FrontPage app by clicking here (Both iOS and Android apps available).

In a lot of ways a Country’s “Stock Market” is the economy. We, the people constitute the country and it’s only fair we help run it efficiently. As a Trader myself I can feel that this sentiment has inspired Jiffy. I would recommend Jiffy for everyone who wants to be a part of this Country-Building exercise. Jiffy is fast as traders have to be quick with a clean, intuitive and beautiful UI. Jiffy also understands the Trading lingo, full of terms like Long, Short, Flat, Spread, Slippage, High and Low. Jiffy trading app is smooth, crisp, operates in minimal bandwidth and is super fast.

Core Features include:-

• Consolidated Scrip Overview
  • Clean and Simple UI
  • Customizable WatchList
  • Quick Order Placement
  • Price Alerts
  • Holdings Alerts

With a Free Paperless Demat Account. Home runs with Bull Runs. All of this for Free.