“The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.”— T.T. Munger
Here are a few good personal finance books?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey
- The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke by Suze Orman
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- The Wealthy Gardener: Life Lessons on Prosperity between Father and Son by John Soforic
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Psych Yourself Rich: Get the Mindset and Discipline You Need to Build Your Financial Life by Farnoosh Torabi
My favorite personal finance book is ‘Think and grow rich’ by Napoleon Hill. Which one is yours? Comment below!!